Forza Horizon 3's February car pack has been fully revealed, ahead for its release on 7th February 2017.
Branded the 'Playseat Car Pack', this new DLC adds a diverse line-up seven vehicles to the open-world racing game.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=jwkofpeTC7U Highlights include the most recent Honda Civic Type-R hot hatchback, the Aston Martin DB11 grand tourer and the limited-run Alpine GTA Le Mans sports car.
The full list of cars included in the Playseat Car Pack has been detailed below:
- 1970 Honda S800 – A tiny, low-powered sports car with a cracking underdog tale behind it. Hopefully the hard top roof is an option, so we can make an in-game Honda S800 RSC replica.
- 1985 Holden VK Commodore Group A – A very collectible homologated version of quite a successful Aussie touring car. There's a reason this car was nicknamed the 'Blue Meanie'
- 1990 Alpine GTA Le Mans – It's got nowhere near the same pedigree as the iconic A110, but this twin-turbocharged Alpine has more than enough punch to keep up with its in-game contemporaries.
- 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe – The long-awaited addition to the Forza franchise's premium performance coupe line-up. Fingers crossed the wait for the Cadillac ATS-V has been worth it.
- 2016 Honda Civic Type-R – A refreshingly mad, front-wheel drive alternative in a 'megahatch' class dominated by all-wheel drive monsters. Will be interesting to see how the EK2 Type-R fares in Forza Horizon 3.
- 2016 Vauxhall Corsa VXR – Nowhere near as exciting as the aforementioned Civic. Still, there's a likeable car to find in the Corsa VXR – and there's potential to turn it into a raucous pocket rocket, too.
- 2017 Aston Martin DB11 – Understandably one of the most exciting new performance cars on the market. Also makes us wish Forza Horizon 3 had a bigger map for this gorgeous grand tourer to stretch its legs on.
The Forza Horizon 3 Playseat Car Pack will be released on 7th February 2017, and will retail for £5.79 from the Xbox Store and Windows 10 Store. Players who acquired the Car Pass will have automatic access to the pack as part of their Car Pass purchase upon installing the required update.