Just over a month after release, Codemaster's action-packed arcade racer Onrush has received a substantial patch update adding a new mode and a slew of community-requested improvements. It was released last week on PS4 and has now been released for Xbox One.
Weighing in at 465 MB, headlining the update is a new high-score training mode, allowing players to experiment with the eight vehicle classes. 12 new character outfits have also been added, and the already-excellent photo mode has been enhanced with a new time of day control and advanced filters.
As requested by the community, respawn times have also been sped up to minimise the disruption of the action. There's also now a Revenge Takedown system allowing you to get payback on a rival player after being taken out. Burnout Revenge, anyone?
Here's a full list of changes in the Onrush patch 2.0:
• Training Mode – Hone your skills with each of the 8 vehicle classes in the high-score training mode.
• Enhanced Photomode – Time of Day control, Advanced Filters and more.
• Revenge Takedowns – New Revenge takedown type when you get payback on a rival player.
• Improved OSD – Lots of little improvements including notification arrows on Lockdown & Switch modes.
• Stability & performance improvements.
• Various Bug Fixes.