Image Space Incorporated have released the updated 1.6 version of the Nissan Nismo GT-R GT1 for their PC racing sim rFactor 2.
The v1.6 of the Nissan Nismo GT-R GT1 can be downloaded here which weighs in at 83.6MB.
You can view the full changelog below.
- Brand new tires (CPM).
- Reduced Max steering lock and moved to new steer lock method (as per other newer cars, which attempts to keep your steering ratio correct).
- Minor increase in CG.
- Allowing a bit more freedom in anti-roll bar ranges, softened default.
- Slightly less ‘randomness’ in engine lifetime.
- Minor aero tweaks.
- Slower real road rate.
- Recalculated brake system.
- Cleanup of old params and updated others to newest params based on build changes.
- Reduced graphical helmet movement (when looking AT the car)
- added tv style onboard cam,
- Fixed the hood glitch
- Updated shaders
- Moved the dash sticker up
- Added new headlight glow
- Updated body shaders
- Fixed a bad shadow at the back of the side window
- Newer driver model