Forza Horizon 3's latest seven-car-strong car pack has been unveiled ahead of an official release on 6th June 2017.
Predominantly consisting of new-to-Forza vehicles, the Mountain Dew Car Pack also reintroduces the AMC Gremlin and Ferrari F50 GT to the Forza series.
The full line-up of cars in the Forza Horizon 3 Mountain Dew Car Pack has been listed below:
- 1951 Holden FX Sedan – Not only the sister vehicle to the Holden 50-2106 Ute currently in Forza Horizon 3, but also an example of the first ever Holden-badged production car.
- 1971 Chevrolet Vega GT – With only 110bhp to play with, you'll need to grap the Vega GT by the scruff of the neck in order to chalk up a few race wins. Thankfully, as you'll be doing this in a video game, you won't have to worry about the engine reliability woes that plagued the real car
- 1973 AMC Gremlin X – If the aforementioned Vega wasn't enough to satisfy your lemon obsession, you'll be mega chuffed with the AMC Gremlin. Will be hilarious if you can fit an OTT supercharger blower on it, like you can on the AMC Pacer that's already in Forza Horizon 3.
- 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX – Perhaps not the car being clamoured for by Forza Horizon 3's JDM community, but the Eclipse GSX is still a worthwhile car to muck around with. Should have lots of bodykit options too, if that's your jam.
- 1996 Ferrari F50 GT – Allegedly faster around Fiorano than the 333SP prototype. Built for a series that was killed after just three F50 GT examples were built. Quite possibly one of the greatest racing cars to never turn a wheel in anger.
- 2013 Dodge Dart GT – Quite possibly the least-interesting vehicle in the pack. Still, do give the Dodge Dart a try first before writing it off as a 'meh-mobile'.
- 2016 Lotus 3-Eleven – With 410bhp on tap and a 7:06 Nurburgring Nordschleife lap time to its name, the Lotus 3-Eleven will be a fitting new addition to Forza Horizon 3's 'Extreme Track Toy' category.
The Forza Horizon 3 Mountain Dew Car Pack is scheduled for release on 6th June 2017, and will retail for £5.79 on the Xbox Games Store and Windows 10 Store marketplaces.