The second-to-last Forza Horizon 2 car reveal list has gone live, confirming 15 new vehicles for the Xbox One's inaugural open-world racing game.
Whilst this still leaves a further 27 autos to announce before the title is released on 30th September, the selection disclosed this week offers a variety of motors for players to eventually experience in the game.
Perhaps the star of the bunch is the Mopar Ram Runner, a variant of the Ram pick-up truck that's been overhauled for off-road work by Dodge's performance-tuning skunkworks. Other cars revealed are:
- 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe
- 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
- 1969 Ferrari 'Dino' 246 GT
- 1984 Ferrari GTO
- 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
- 2005 Ford GT
- 2012 Jaguar XKR-S
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- 2011 McLaren 12C
- 1961 Maserati Tipe 61 'Birdcage'
- 2012 Ultima GTR