Forza Motorsport 6's latest monthly car pack is now available for players to purchase and install.
Dubbed the 'Mobil 1 Car Pack', this new piece of DLC brings seven new-to-Forza cars to the Xbox One-exclusive racing game.
As with previous packs, the Mobil 1 DLC covers a broad spread of the automotive spectrum – ranging from vintage endurance racing cars, like the Ferrari 250 LM, to a triumphant Lola IndyCar chassis and the monstrous Koenigsegg One:1 hypercar.
All the contents of Forza Motorsport 6's Mobil 1 Car Pack has been listed below:
- 1958 Plymouth Fury – Considering how cumbersome and imprecise this Plymouth is, you'd swear the Fury is possessed or something…
- 1963 Ferrari 250LM – A highly succesful racer that won the 1965 24 Heures du Mans and the World SportsCar Championship in 1965. Not bad, for a car that was never designed to compete in the 'Prototype' class.
- 1989 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV – Not the prettiest car in the world, but this Tom Walkinshaw-developed homologation special is where the story of Holden Special Vehicles begins.
- 1990 Chevrolet #30 Douglas Shierson Racing Lola T90/00 – The winner of the 1990 Indy 500, and one of the fastest ever cars to lap The Brickyard.
- 1991 Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsport RX-7 – The last incarnation of Mazda's oh-so-dominant RX-7 IMSA racer. Finally, the Audi 90 Quattro has a credible stock rival in Forza Motorsport 6!
- 2015 Koenigsegg One:1 – One of the fastest and most powerful cars to ever hit the public road. A shame, then, that this car can't be used in the game's 'Modern Hypercar' career mode races.
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz C63 S AMG Coupe – Like a regular C-Class Coupe, except this one has the 505hp turbocharged V8 from the AMG GT supercar under the bonnet.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV