Forza Horizon 2's first post-launch DLC pack has been released, adding an array of all-new cars to the Forza franchise.
Undoubtedly the star of the Mobil 1 Car Pack is the Jaguar F-Type R Coupe, the fastest production variant of Jaguar's critically acclaimed flagship sports car, and an all-new vehicle to a Forza game.
Renault's latest Clio RS also makes its racing game debut through the Mobil 1 pack, as does the 2014 model year Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 high performance SUV.
The Mobil 1 Car Pack is now available for Forza Horizon 2 players to buy from the Xbox Games Store, retailing at £3.99 (those who bought the title's Car Pass will automatically recieve this pack upon booting up the game). As an added bonus, the 1988 BMW M5 is available for all FH2 users to access free of charge.
All the available cars in the Mobil 1 DLC goes as such:
- 1957 Maserati 300S – Not the most successful racing car of its era, but who wouldn't turn down the chance to take this down some great driving roads?
- 1988 BMW M5 – The first ever M5 variant. Without this car, BMW would probably be a very different company to the one it is today…
- 1988 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v – A Scirocco GTI in all but name. One of the great blue collar performance coupes of the 80s.
- 2013 Renault Clio RS 200 – At last, a contemporary rival for the Ford Fiesta ST in Forza Horizon 2!
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 – Just like your regular Grand Cherokee, except with a mother of a HEMI V8 wedged in the engine bay.
- 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe – The spiritual successor to the iconic E-Type, and Jaguar's supercharged rival to the mighty Porsche 911 Turbo.