The December car pack DLC for Forza Horizon 3 is now available for players on the Xbox One and Windows 10 to purchase.
Made up of seven vehicles, the Forza Horizon 3 Logitech G Car Pack introduces a varied assortment of cars to the open-world racing game – with some making their inaugural appearance in a racing game via this new DLC.
Highlights include the Bentley EXP 10 Speed Six design study that made its world debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show, the eclectic Morgan Three Wheeler and the Pontiac GTO that makes its first appearance in a Forza game since being featured in Forza Motorsport 4's American Muscle Car Pack.
The full list of vehicles included in the Forza Horizon 3 Logitech G Car Pack has been featured below:
- 1965 Pontiac GTO – Originally an options pack for the Pontiac Tempest, the GTO ended up paving the way for the pre-oil-crisis muscle car boom – and became a legend of motoring in its own right.
- 1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Twin Turbo – Like the Pontiac, a performance car icon that hasn't been seen in a Forza game since Forza Motorsport 4. We've no idea at time of writing why this cult classic coupe isn't featured in the trailer or image gallery.
- 1996 HSV GTSR – We're not sure what's lairier about the HSV GTS-R: the 5.7-liter V8, the ridiculous rear wing or the "yellah" paint scheme.
- 2014 Morgan Three Wheeler – The Morgan Motor Company returns to its three-wheeler roots, and ends up producing one of the most idiosyncratic cars on sale today.
- 2015 Bentley EXP 10 Speed Six – A gorgeous 'two birds, one stone' tribute to legendary Bentleys of the past that also previews the look of the third-generation Continental GT.
- 2017 Jaguar F-Pace S – Yes, it's yet another premium SUV, but there's no denying the Jaguar F-Pace S is one cracking piece of kit.
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R – The Black Series version is still a way off, but the Mercedes AMG GT R is still a mighty fine vehicle to preoccupy us with whilst we wait.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV