Assetto Corsa developer Kunos Simulazioni has revealed officially licensed Lamborghinis will soon be coming to the PC racing sim.
First hinted at when Assetto Corsa V1.0 was released a couple of weeks ago, the new licensing deal will allow Kunos to bring a range of Lamborghini road and racing cars to the title, which goes as such:
- Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
- Lamborghini Asterion LP910-4
- Lamborghini Countach (presumably the original LP400 model)
- Lamborghini Gallardo GT3
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
- Lamborghini Huracan GT3
- Lamborghini Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo
- Lamborghini Miura SV P400
- Lamborghini Veneno LP750-4
Perhaps the highlight of the current confirmed car roster is the Lamborghini Asterion, a 900bhp+ plug-in hybrid concept car that's not only previews the firm's future styling and engineering direction, but is also set to make its racing game debut in Assetto Corsa.
No other information on Assetto Corsa's licensed Lamborghinis was revealed in the official announcement, though it's expected at least a handful will be brought to the title in 2015 as either paid-for DLC or free add-ons.
Image Source: Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A