Retro-inspired arcade racer Horizon Chase Turbo will be skidding its way onto the Switch and Xbox One on November 28. Pre-orders are already available on Nintendo’s hybrid console, and they will soon be available on Xbox One.
The Switch and Xbox One versions will feature a brand new game mode called “Playground”, which contains a set of live challenges that will be updated regularly to keep players coming back. Exclusive content for each platform will also be announced soon.
“Horizon Chase Turbo on Nintendo Switch captures the best of the already released versions (with a 97% positive review rate on Steam) and brings back the classic racing genre to the hybrid console. We believe modern and old-school fans will appreciate it”, affirms Amilton Diesel, Technical Art Director at Aquiris.
The game main features include:
- Thrilling arcade racing game, inspired by Outrun, Top Gear, Lotus Turbo Challenge, and others
- Amazing old-style split-screen multiplayer up to 4 players
- Music by Barry Leitch, Sound Designer in 90s racing classics such as Top Gear and Lotus Turbo Challenge, among others
- 12 Cups, 48 Cities, 109 tracks, 32 Unlockable Cars, and 12 Upgrades
- 4 Game Modes: World Tour, Playground, Tournament, and Endurance.