Nintendo Switch and Xbox One players can now enjoy the retro-inspired racer Horizon Chase Turbo today complete with exclusive content for each platform in the shape of the new Playground mode and more.
The Playground mode is described as a “rotative competition” which contains five new races each time. The time-limited tracks keep things varied with various modifiers applied such as time attack races with no opponents, weather and time of day changes, reversed tracks, infinite nitrous, car restrictions, sandstorms, and volcanoes, no really.
Switch and Xbox One owners of Horizon Chase Turbo can also expect custom paint jobs for all 32 cars, including 6 exclusive car skins on each platform, as well as a new car. You can get a good idea of the new features in the video below.
“We are amazed by the feedback from the players and the press, and we worked hard to bring even more features and content to this launch on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. We believe Horizon Chase Turbo is becoming that kind of essential game to play with your family and friends at home.”, affirms Sandro Manfredini, Aquiris’ Business Director.
The game main features include:
- Thrilling arcade racing game, inspired by Outrun, Top Gear, Lotus Turbo Challenge, and others
- Amazing old-style split-screen multiplayer up to 4 players
- Music by Barry Leitch, Sound Designer in 90s racing classics such as Top Gear and Lotus Turbo Challenge, among others
- 12 Cups, 48 Cities, 109 tracks, 32 Unlockable Cars, and 12 Upgrades
- 4 Game Modes: World Tour, Playground, Tournament, and Endurance.
- Challenge your friends in the Ghost Mode and in the Leaderboards.