Believe it or not, we’re just over two weeks away from the release of the two-wheeled racer Ride 3.
Following the complete bike list revealed in September, developer Milestone has now lifted the veil on its track list which features a mix of GP circuits, city, and country tracks as expected.
Milestone explains that some of the tracks (such as Imola’s Autodromo) are reproductions of the real track, while others are a “mix between fantasy and reality”. Macau, for example, has parts that are faithfully reproduced whereas other parts are “rethought” by their game designers.
Interestingly, the track roster includes the Billown circuit which plays host to the “Sourthern 100” event on the infamous Isle of Man. The course is 4.25 miles (6.8km) in length and takes place on public roads and is sure to give Ride fans a taste of what it could be like to have the full Isle of Man TT course in a Ride title.
You can view the full list of tracks below in both picture and list form. Ride 3 releases on November 30 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Airport UK
- Brands Hatch Circuit UK
- Castelletto Circuit Italy
- Cadwell Park Circuit UK
- Daytona International Speedway USA
- Donington Park Circuit UK
- Autodromo di Franciacorta – Daniel Bonara Italy
- Garda Lake Italy
- Imatra Finland
- Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola Italy
- WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca USA
- Macau China
- Circuit De Nevers Magny-Cours France
- Autodromo Nazionale Di Monza Italy
- Nürburgring Nordschleife Germany
- North West 200 Ireland
- Nürburgring GP-Strecke Germany
- Okayama International Circuit Japan
- Pista South Milano – Ottobiano Italy
- Oulton Park Circuit UK
- Autódromo Internacional do Algarve Portugal
- Road America USA
- Route 66 USA
- Salt Flats USA
- Southern 100 – Billown Circuit Isle of Man
- Sportsland SUGO Japan
- Tenerife Spain
- The Snake USA
- Ulster GP Ireland
- Autodromo Vallelunga “Piero Taruffi” Italy