Milestone has recently revealed all of the tracks and game modes that will feature in Ride 2.
Ride 2 is of course the sequel to Ride which was released last year and features over 170 bikes from the 1950's to the present day, legendary road circuits such as Ulster GP and Northwest 200, several GP circuits including Monza, Nurburgring GP and Road America, and even three drag racing strips.
We've listed the full tally of game modes and tracks below, let us know what tracks you are most looking forward to racing on. The two-wheeled racer will be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on October 7.
Support TeamVVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
• Viking Valley
• National Park of Stelvio
• North Wales
• French Riviera
• Airport Fastline
Road Race Tracks
• Northwest 200
• Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola
• Donington Park Circuit – 2014 version
• Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
• Potrero de los Funes Circuit
• Quick Race: Select your favourite bike and track and compete against 15 opponents to take the victory!
• Split Screen: Challenge a friend at home in the split screen mode.
• Online Championship: Participate in a sequence of online races. Whoever has the most points at the end of the season is declared the winner.
• Time Attack: You have a limited number of laps to beat one of the three record times shown in this event. The quicker the time you manage to beat, the greater the reward.
• Track Day: The track is open to the public today, but someone has to show these newbies how to ride a bike. Pass as many riders as you can before the time runs out!
• Pairs Race: Compete in a Pairs Race. Points will be awarded to every rider according to their position at the end of the race. The team which achieves the most points wins.
• Championship: The championship is made up of a sequence of races. At the end of each race you will receive points according to your position. The winner is the rider with the most points at the end of the championship.
• Perfect Trajectory: Beat the record time following the trajectory suggested by the street cones without committing infractions and avoiding penalties.
• Point-to-Point Race: Compete in a section of the Nürburgring Nordschleife and do your best to reach the podium.