Gran Turismo Sport is about to celebrate its second birthday with a bang. On October 4 2019, Gran Turismo Sport will be available in two new budget-price editions available in both physical and digital form.
The standard version of the game will join the ‘PlayStation Hits’ line-up (where popular PlayStation 4 titles are sold at a lower price). Additionally, ‘Gran Turismo Sport – Spec II’, which offers additional bonus content with the main game, will also launch on October 4, 2019.
Gran Turismo Sport – Spec II offers two sets of bonus content as seen below.
Bonus Content 1 – 2,500,000 Credits (in-game currency)
Unlocks bonus currency that can be used in-game.
Bonus Content 2 – Top 10 Car Pack (10 cars)
This is a Gr.3 Car Pack including Gr.3 vehicles from the top 10 manufacturers of the ‘FIA GT Championships 2018 Series’ as listed below.
- Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Frey Racing)
- TOYOTA FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3)
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3
- Porsche 911 RSR (991)
- Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport)
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
- Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3
- Subaru WRX Gr.3
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport
Currently, no price points have been announced so we can only expect them to be revealed next week.