Celebrating the second anniversary of Gran Turismo Sport, Gran Turismo Sport – Spec II offers two sets of bonus content as seen below.
Bonus Content 1 – 2,500,000 Credits (in-game currency)
Unlocks bonus currency that can be used in-game.
Bonus Content 2 – Top 10 Car Pack (10 cars)
This is a Gr.3 Car Pack including Gr.3 vehicles from the top 10 manufacturers of the ‘FIA GT Championships 2018 Series’ as listed below.
- Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Frey Racing)
- TOYOTA FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3)
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3
- Porsche 911 RSR (991)
- Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport)
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
- Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3
- Subaru WRX Gr.3
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport
Additionally, the standard version of the game will join the ‘PlayStation Hits’ line-up (where popular PlayStation 4 titles are sold at a reduced price) tomorrow, October 5.
The PlayStation Hits version of Gran Turismo Sport will be priced at £15.99 on Amazon.