In a surprise development, Italian racing game developer Milestone has released a new motocross mobile title going by the name of MXGP Motocross Rush.
As the name suggests, the cute free Android and iOS racer (with in-app purchases) features the official riders and bikes of the MXGP championship with both the MXGP and MX 2 categories covered.
The physics-based arcade game will see you adjusting your rider’s weight as you tackle bumps and jumps while flipping and jet boosting your way to victory (just try not to hit the finish line sign).
A list of features can be seen below.
- Official riders and motorcycles of the MXGP championship, play against your myths from MXGP and MX2 classes and beat their times;
- Enhance the statistics of your bike and suits: besides being beautiful, you will also be the fastest;
- Engaging career mode: collect your goals to become the MXGP Motocross Rush Champion;
- Trick Mode: not only speed, grip and acceleration, remember that in some challenges you will be assessed for your acrobatic skills, learn how to handle your giant head weight and become the champion of tricks!
- Each victory has a prize: more than 200 items to make your bike and your rider to look unique, many other collectables on the way;
- Multiplayer Challenges: Beat players from all over the world to increase your “Newbie” fame until you reach the “Epic” level.