Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition will be racing its way onto the Nintendo Switch in North America on August 25 and in Europe on August 27.
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition will include the Gear.Club Unlimited 2 base game along with the legendary track from the 24 Hours of Le Mans as well as some new iconic race cars. With a real focus on a more authentic motorsport experience, the Tracks Edition includes pit stops, tyres and fuel management, race strategy and more.
Take a look at the trailer below.
The expansion features five racing machines including the Ford GT40 MK I, winner of the 1968 and 1969 Le Mans. Four other racing cars joining Gear.Club Unlimited 2’s roster includes the Nissan GT-R LM Nismo, Porsche 919 Hybrid, Mercedes AMG GT3 and the Bentley Continental GT3-R. Besides the new additions, 13 of the cars already present in Gear.Club Unlimited 2 will be available in their “motorsport” version.
We’ve listed the upcoming title’s features below.
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition Content:
- All previously released Gear.Club Unlimited 2 content including the following DLCs: Packs Arrows, Checker, Hazard and Wings
- The DLCs Gear.Club Classics and Ace of the Road
- A brand new campaign
- 5 new tracks, including the famous 24 Hours of Le Mans circuit
- 5 new cars built for motorsport and 13 cars prepared for the «Endurance Championship» campaign
- A new time attack mode. Challenge the fastest racers in the world and get your name on the leader board! – Every combination track/car will have its very own leader board.