The latest car pack for Forza Motorsport 7 has been revealed in full, ahead of the DLC's release on 10th July 2018.
Available for Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass owners at no additional charge, the Top Gear Car Pack contains seven cars selected with assistance from the BBC motoring show's production team.
The pack also contains many notable car debuts. The McLaren 720S and Ferrari 812 Superfast each make their first ever Forza appearance through this car pack, with the VUHL 05RR track car making its racing game debut via this DLC.
All seven cars contained in the Forza Motorsport 7 Top Gear Car Pack have been listed below:
- 1958 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Veloce – A gorgeous, petite, Bertone-styled Italian coupe that certainly lived up to its "fast sprint" name in 1958.
- 1964 Porsche 904 Carrera GTS – Few Porsche racing cars have managed send as much silverware back to Stuttgart as the Porsche 904 Carrera GTSs were able to. A mighty fine addition to Forza Motorsport 7's classic racing car roster.
- 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast – Like the aforementioned Alfa Romeo, the Ferrari 812 Superfast lives up to its name's rapid connotations. How could it not, when there's an 800bhp V12 engine under the bonnet.
- 2017 VUHL 05RR – Niche sports car makers come and go, but the Mexican start-up VUHL looks like it'll be sticking around for a while yet. Which is good, as the world would be a far less interesting place without the 600bhp-per-tonne VUHL 05RR in it.
- 2018 Exomotive Exocet Sport XP5 – Wanted to be the first to stuff a General Motors V8 engine into a customised Mazda MX-5 chassis? Sorry to break the news to you, but the kit car maker Exomotive's beaten you to it.
- 2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 – KTM's bikes may rake race wins in more regularly, but the X-Bow GT4 car has proven to be fairly competitive in professional and amateur GT4 championships.
- 2018 McLaren 720S – With those looks and performance stats to its name, it's understandable why so many Forza players have been begging developer Turn 10 Studios to add the McLaren 720S to Forza Motorsport 7.
Standalone prices for the Forza Motorsport 7 Top Gear Car Pack haven't been published at time of writing, though the DLC is expected to retail for £5.79 in the UK. As stated earlier, all Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass owners will have automatic access to the pack as part of their Car Pass purchase.