The March Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 7 has been revealed, ahead of its official release on 6th March 2018.
Defying the trend of being named after a main sponsor, Forza Motorsport 7's March Car Pack introduces another batch of seven vehicles to the racing game, with a healthy split between series production and racing cars.
The full contents of the Forza Motorsport 7 March Car Pack have been listed below:
- 1932 Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Spider – A sublime pre-war sports car that was also pretty handy in its day as a rapid road racer. Will likely be joining the BMW 328 in the No Man's Land of the 'Forza Specials' division.
- 1977 Brabham #8 Motor Racing Developments BT45B – Denied by reliability and bad luck many a strong finishing position in the '77 F1 championship , the Brabham BT45B will now hopefully have its raw potential realised in Forza Motorsport 7.
- 1983 Jaguar #44 Group 44 XJR-5 – Not the first Group 44-operated Jaguar racing car, and often overshadowed by its Le Mans-winning successor. Despite this, the outrageous Jaguar XJR-5 is certainly a car worth taking for a spin.
- 1988 Nissan #33 Bob Sharp Racing 300ZX – Like the aforementioned Brabham, this SCCA-spec Nissan 300ZX was never able to shine as brightly as it deserved to. Unlike the BT45, though, this 300ZX also has two IMSA-spec Nissan racers to share the limelight with in Forza Motorsport 7!
- 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 – Like a standard Chevrolet Colorado pick-up truck, but stuffed to the brim with beefy off-road gubbins. One can't help but think the Colorado ZR2 would have been better suited to life in Forza Horizon 3…
- 2017 Lincoln Continental – Sadly not the lumbering land yacht that developed a cult following in Forza Motorsport 4, this Lincoln Continental should still be prime material for impromptu and novely one-make races in Forza Motorsport 7.
- 2017 Volvo XC90 R-Design – Volvo has a pretty broad line-up of performance and racing cars in its back catalogue…and the XC90 is about as far removed from them as you can get. Still perhaps the coolest SUV on sale right now, mind.
The March Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 7 will be released on March 6th 2018, in conjunction with the March Content Update for the racing game. Automatically available to Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass owners as part of their Car Pass purchase, the March Car Pack will likely retail in the UK at a standalone price of £5.79.