The Barrett-Jackson car pack for Forza Motorsport 7 (the very last car pass DLC for the title) is set for release today along with the 2018 Audi Sport RS 3 LMS Touring Car – January’s spotlight car available to everyone free of charge.
Turn 10 Studios has worked closely with the world-famous automotive auction events company to choose the seven vehicles included in the Barrett-Jackson Car Pack as seen below.
- 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport Barrett-Jackson Edition
- 1975 Ford Bronco Barrett-Jackson Edition
- 1932 Ford Custom Double Down
- 1932 Ford Roadster Hula Girl
- 1959 Plymouth Atomic Punk Bubbletop
- 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda Convertible
- 1963 Shelby Monaco King Cobra
You can view the impressive bunch of automobiles in action in the trailer below.
The Barrett-Jackson Car Pack is available for separate purchase for $7 or regional equivalent and is included as a free add-on for players who own the Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass.