The first of Forza Motorsport 6's six monthly car packs is now available for players to download from the Xbox Games Store marketplace.
Dubbed the 'Logitech Car Pack', the new premium add-on allows players to access seven cars that not only cover a broad spectrum of the automotive landscape, but are also all-new to the Forza franchise.
Headlining the pack is the Caparo T1 track-inspired supercar, which was leaked ahead of the Logitech Car Pack's official announcement. Other noteworthy additions are the Honda RA300 Formula One car, the Mercedes-Benz W154 'Silver Arrow' pre-war grand prix racer and the Rebellion LMP1 from last year's World Endurance Championship.
The full list of cars included in the Logitech Car Pack are as such:
- 1939 Mercedes-Benz W154 – One of the almighty 'Silver Arrows' from the pre-war era. The head-to-head between this and the Auto Union Type D that's already in Forza Motorsport 6 should be interesting…
- 1967 Honda RA300 – It only ever won one grand prix, but this gorgeous single-seater is the starting point of Honda's long and eventful Formula One story
- 1967 Volvo 123GT – Quite humble by today's standards, but the 123GT was the S60 Polestar of its era
- 1994 Nissan 300ZX Cunningham Racing – With drivers like Steve Millen at the helm, this particular Nissan 300ZX racing car won the 1994 IMSA Championship with ease
- 2013 Cadillac XTS – An unusual choice, but the long wheelbase should make it a pretty stable drift machine
- 2013 Caparo T1 – A Formula One-inspired track day toy with phenomenal performance and a chequered history (contact Jason Plato for more info on the latter part…)
- 2014 Rebellion Racing R-One – Accessible in-game through the Toyota dealership, this Le Mans Prototype finished fourth overall at last year's 24 Heures du Mans – an impressive effort, considering Rebellion is a privateer team
The Logitech Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 6 can be bought from the Xbox Games Store for £5.59. Players who purchased the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass will have access to all of the aforementioned cars for free upon installing the October content update patch.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV