The latest monthly DLC package for Forza Motorsport 5 has been released, adding a dectet to the Xbox One exclusive racing game.
Officially branded the "Top Gear Car Pack", this month's DLC bundle for Forza 5 introduces ten new cars to the title, allegedly all hand-picked by the staff of the popular BBC television show and the supplementary monthly motoring magazine.
The full list of cars included in the Top Gear DLC goes as follows:
- 1966 Chaparral 2E – An all-new car to the Forza franchise, and one of the many innovative racing cars Chaparral fielded in the iconic Can-Am series
- 1980 Renault 5 Turbo – One of Renault's maddest mid-engined road cars, and fairly handy on the world's rally stages back in the day
- 1998 Nissan R390 – As rare as it is fast: only two road-legal versions of this 220mph monsters of the Mulsanne Straight ever made it out of Nissan's skunkworks
- 1999 Lotus Elise Sport 190 – Like a regular Series 1 Elise, but with a wee bit more power. An automotive case study of how a little can go a long way
- 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha – For obvious reasons, don't expect much in the way of 'balance', 'finesse' or 'speed' from this thing!
- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi – A strange addition to the Top Gear Pack, given Clarkson vehemently detests this particular version of the Impreza STi…
- 2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan – <insert Hummer H1 Alpha description here>
- 2013 Audi RS4 Avant – Widely regarded as one of the best Audi performance cars that isn't a version of the R8 supercar. 'Nuff said, really.
- 2013 Holden #10 Xbox Racing Team Commodore VF – What cooler way to celebrate the debut of the Mount Panorama track in your premier racing game, than to enter your own V8 Supercar in the Bathurst 1000 race!?
- 2013 Lexus GS350 F Sport – Unless a full-on 'F' version is currently in the works, this mild-mannered hybrid sports saloon is as potent as the GS will ever be.
The Top Gear Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 5 is currently available on the Xbox Games Store for £7.99. All players who acquired the Forza 5 Car Pass will have immediate access to the cars upon starting up the game.