The latest monthly DLC pack for Forza Motorsport 5 has been released, adding ten new 'rebuilt from the ground-up' cars to the Xbox One exclusive racing title.
Included in the Meguiar Car Pack are an array of past franchise highlights, as well as the debut of last year's dominant BMW M3 DTM racing car in a Forza Motorsport release.
The full list of cars included in the Forza Motorsport 5 Meguiar Car Pack goes as follows:
- 1940 Ford De Luxe Coupe – Made famous back in the day for its status as one of the definitive moonshine runners. Also the oldest car to be featured in a Forza game.
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air – What else is there to say, other than the Bel Air's one of America's all-time great automobiles?
- 1958 Aston Martin DBR1 – The first and only Aston Martin to win the 24 Heures du Mans outright. Last year's CC100 Speedster concept heavily harks back to this car's gorgeous aesthetics.
- 1966 Ford Lotus Cortina – All mass produced fast Fords can trace their roots back to this iconic Lotus-fettled, twin cam powered pocket rocket from the Sixties.
- 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 – One of the definitive 'Yank Tank' muscle cars, and one of the last noteworthy examples before the '73 Oil Crisis ruined everything. Only a handful of Chevelle SS's were ever made in the spec you see here.
- 1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock – The street legal drag racer craze didn't last that long in the States, but that didn't stop Dodge taking it to the extremes by pulling out all the stops with its 500hp+ Dart Super Stock.
- 1973 Mazda RX-3 – One of Mazda's many rotary-powered performance cars, and perhaps one of the finest sports coupes (both on and off the track) of the Seventies in general. A truly overlooked automotive classic.
- 1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 – Surprisingly succesful in both the World Touring Car and World Rally championships, and widely praised at the time for being a phenomenal sports car. Yeah, you should have quite a bit of fun in the GTV-6!
- 2011 Aston Martin V12 Zagato (Villa d'Este) – The Villa d'Este concourse show stealing concept car that formed the foundations for Aston's V12 Zagato SP8 racing car.
- 2013 BMW M Performance M3 Racing Car – The factory-run M3 DTM racer which helped BMW cling on to the Manufacturers' title for a second successive year. Not a bad effort, given Beemer hadn't competed in the 'German Touring Car Masters' series for twenty years prior to its return in 2012…
All Forza Motorsport 5 Car Pass holders will have the Meguiar Car Pack already installed and ready to access upon booting up the game. The rest of the FM5 community will have to purchase and download the DLC offering from the Xbox Games Store, should they wish to access the new car content.