The final car pack included in Forza Horizon 3's Car Pass programme has been revealed ahead of its release on 7th March 2017.
As with prior Forza Horizon 3 DLC, the Duracell Car Pack introduces seven vehicles to the open world racing game – with a majority making their first ever appearances in a Forza title via this car pack.
Highlights include the Tickford-developed Ford Falcon GT muscle car, the Nissan GT-R LM homologation special and the fan-favourite Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution that returns to the Forza franchise after last being featured in Forza Motorsport 4.
The full list of cars included in the Forza Horizon 3 Duracell Car Pack has been included below:
- 1959 BMW 507 – A gorgeous open-top cruiser that came oh-so-close to bankrupting BMW. Also, like its Mercedes 300SL compatriot, an indicator of post-war Germany's wider 'economic miracle'.
- 1972 Land Rover Series III – Like its name suggests, the third (and final) version of the original Land Rover. Will be interesting to see how the classic Landie comparies with the Jeep CJ5 and Toyota FJ40 already in Forza Horizon 3.
- 1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution – A cult classic performance vehicle as famed for its Group A rally shenanigans as it was adored by Forza Motorsport 4's drifting community. Expect this car to stoke the "bring back Fujimi Kaido in FM7" fires in the official Forza Motorsport forums.
- 1992 Ford Falcon GT – Won't be to everyone's cup of tea, but do at least take the limited edition,Tickford-fettled, Windsor V8-powered Ford Falcon GT out for a spin before writing it off as "just another Ford Falcon".
- 1995 Nissan GT-R LM – The only road-going version of the crazy 650hp GT1-spec racing car, the Nissan GT-R LM is arguably the rarest Skyline road car of them all. Also means you no longer need to own a Gran Turismo game in order to drive the GT-R LM in a racing title.
- 2015 Jaguar XE-S – A svelte and swift sports saloon that makes up for its outright power deficit by being ace to drive. Fingers crossed JLR's 5.0-liter 550hp supercharged V8 is available as an in-game engine swap option, though.
- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – With 650hp and a top speed just shy of 200mph, the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 should be a mighty match for the Ford Shelby GT350R and Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Hopefully the '1LE' pack's aero mods are available to add on the in-game car, too.
Supplementing the Duracell Car Pack will be a separate free download: a Duracell-livered version of the GTA Spano supercar that was included in Forza Horizon 3's Smoking Tire Car Pack. The commemorative GTA Spano will be added to the user's in-game garage upon installing the content from the Xbox Games Store, booting up Forza Horizon 3 and then restarting the game.
When released on the Windows Store and Xbox Games Store on 7th March 2017, the Duracell Car Pack will be available to buy for £5.79 – with the contents being made accessible upon installing the required update to Forza Horizon 3. Players who bought the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass will have automatic access to the pack upon installing the aforementioned update as part of their Car Pass purchase.