Microsoft has released the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 3 today which gives Xbox One and PC players the chance to play the game four days earlier than the standard release on Tuesday, September 27.
The Ultimate Edition, besides giving you early access to the title, also comes with a Car Pass which enables you access to the game's first six months worth of DLC content. The VIP Pack is also included which grants you five extra cars: 2015 Ferrari F12tdf, 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351, 2016 Koenigsegg Regera, 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV and the 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020.
Furthermore the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 3 includes a number of additional events both online and offline, community gifts and even the monetary rewards dished out by the wheel spins are doubled.
If that wasn't enough, the Ultimate Edition also comes with the Rockstar Car Pack first found in Forza Horizon 2 and the Meguiar's Car Pack as found previously in Forza Motorsport 6 which in total adds another 10 cars to your roster as seen below.
- 2014 Audi #45 Flying Lizard Motorsports R8 LMS ultra
- 2014 BMW #55 Team RLL Z4 GTE
- 2014 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R
- 2014 Dodge #94 SRT Motorsports Viper GTS-R
- 2014 Ferrari #51 AF Corse 458 Italia GTE
- 2016 Ford #55 Supercheap Falcon FG X
- 2016 Ford #66 Racing GT Le Mans
- 2016 Holden #22 Sharkbite HRT VF Commodore
- 2015 Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracán LP620-2 Super Trofeo
- 2015 Nissan #1 NISMO MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
Forza Horizon 3, developed by Playground Games, is the biggest Horizon title to date with a map size twice the size of Forza Horizon 2 and with no less than 370 cars for you to play around with. We're currently playing through the title in our let's play series of videos the first of which you can view below.