The latest monthly DLC pack for Forza Horizon 2 has been released, bringing another diverse range of car types to the open-world racing game.
As with previous FH2 car packs, the NAPA Chassis add-on features several cars that are making their eighth-gen racing game debuts. The Buick GSX muscle car, for instance, makes it's first Forza appearance since Forza Motorsport 4, whilst the Audi RS6 Avant super estate are all making their inaugural racing game curtain call through this pack.
Regardless of whether or not they've purchased the NAPA Chassis Car Pack, all players will have access to the Lotus Esprit V8 for free, via a download from the Xbox Games Store.
Forza Horizon 2's NAPA Chassis Car Pack currently retails for £3.99, though all players who purchased the title's Car Pass will have automatic access to the six vehicles.
All the motors featured in this month's DLC pack have been detailed below:
- 1970 Buick GSX – The latest in what will probably end up being a very long line of vintage American muscle cars in Forza Horizon 2
- 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport – We did tell you there'll be more old school Yankee grunt in FH2…
- 2002 Lotus Esprit V8 – One of the last Espirit variants to be produced, and – thanks to its in-house V8 engine – one of the fastest road cars Lotus has ever made.
- 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged – Not the full-on 'Sport' model, but this supercharged off-roader should be more than a match for the BMW X5 M in Horizon 2.
- 2014 Audi RS6 Avant – With over 500bhp and an impeccable all-wheel drive system, will the RS6 Avant become the new default choice in the Super Saloon championships?
- 2015 McLaren 650S – 650bhp, 200mph+ top speed, faster acceleration than the F1 hypercar… and to think this is McLaren's entry-level model!