Slightly Mad Studios has released the Ferrari Essentials Pack for Project CARS 2.
Admittedly, we knew about this for a while now thanks to a leak at the start of the month, remember this?
The Ferrari Essentials Pack is actually the fourth and final expansion pack for Project CARS 2 and is available as a standalone purchase, as well as part of the season pass.
The DLC pack contains Ferrari’s own legendary test track, the Pista di Fiorano, as well as the Mugello Circuit, and the following eight Ferrari models:
- Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta
- Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
- Ferrari 458 Speciale Aperta
- Ferrari 512 BB LM
- Ferrari F12tdf
- Ferrari F40
- Ferrari F355 Challenge
- Ferrari FXX K
You can view the new content in action in the obligatory launch trailer below.
Along with the eight cars and two tracks, comes the addition of six career events to get stuck into.
Update 7 has also been released for Project CARS 2, patch notes for the PC version can be seen below, along with some drool-worthy screenshots from the Ferrari pack, bibs at the ready!
Update 7 includes:
- Fixed various stability issues.
- Improved usability of in-game tools.
- Improved AI ability at various tracks.
- Improved the penalty system.
- Improved pitstops and repair logic.
- WMR headset support now enabled.
- Various other minor fixes.