Fanatec and Turn 10 Studios (developers of the much loved Forza racing title series) have announced the very latest official racing wheel rim for the Xbox One console – the Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Rim GT “Forza Motorsport”.
The metal Forza Motorsport wheel rim is covered with smooth leather and has the words “Forza Motorsport” stitched into it. The wheel also has the Forza Motorsport logo in the centre and the wheel leather is also finished with a white stitching which completes the theme of the wheel nicely.
The wheel rim has a diameter of 330mm which is said to mimic that of a professional GT race car wheel. All of the buttons are fully customisable and you can even adjust the ergonomics of the shifter paddles too giving the wheel rim excellent flexibility.
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Rim GT “Forza Motorsport” will be available to purchase separately or can be bought in combination with the Universal hub for Xbox One, the pair are currently priced at €479.90. The Forza Motorsport rim will be available on September 15 in Europe, USA, Australia and Japan. You can view the features of the new wheel rim below.
Help TeamVVV grow by supporting us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
- Aluminum wheel rim covered with genuine smooth leather
- A connected wheel base will become Xbox One compatible
- Fully assembled and pre-configured to mount the GT Forza Motorsport rim (or similar). Just attach a wheel rim with 6 screws.
- Detachable button caps with Xbox One symbols
- 16 integrated buttons on top of the hub
- 4 button boxes with 3 buttons each
- FunkySwitch(tm) with 4-way direction pad, 2-way turning function and push button. Comes with a metal knob
- Small or big shifter paddles for different rim diameters.
- The big shifter paddles are fully adjustable in distance, width and angle
- Shifter paddle units can be taken off to save weight.
- LED display for Tuning or telemetry functions. It can be installed in two positions: Standing or flat
- USB port to charge a smartphone. No data
- An additional 5th button box unit can be attached (not included)
- Data port for future feature upgrades