Fanatec have revealed their latest high-end pedal peripheral: the ClubSport Pedals V3, which are "more advanced than most real car pedal sets".
Aesthetically, the ClubSport Pedals V3 is a radical departure from its original incarnation, presented in a striking sci-fi-esque black and red colour scheme. For added authenticity, optional d-shape racing pedal plates can also be fitted.
Other notable upgrades include a 90kg load-cell break pedal with fully adjustable brake sensitivity and travel to withstand your fancy foot work and the addition of rumble motors fitted to the back of the throttle and brake pedals. The package also comes with stronger springs for the throttle and clutch for those who like their pedals extra stiff.
The Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 can be preordered on Fanatec's website for 359.95€. The availability date is currently set for August 31st. Anyone who has already ordered the V2 version of the ClubSport pedals will also be automatically be upgraded to V3.
Here's the full list of features for the Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3:
- Vibration motor on gas pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- Utra high 12bit resolution on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in curved design. Ideal for standing pedals
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Re-designed electronics. Parameters like deadzone and brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the tuning menu of the wheel and during the race
- New design of the gas pedal to allow a quick exchange of the springs. Two springs with different strength are included
- Optional damper kit for gas and brake. The hyraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multi platform compatibility. It works with all Fanatec wheels for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminum
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strengths at clutch and throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and maximum performance
- Vibration motor to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires. Compatible to all games
- Compatible to the colour kits to allow perfect optial customisation
Will you be upgrading to the Fanatec Clubsport V3 Pedals?
Support TeamVVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/teamvvv