The second monthly car pack has been released for Forza Horizon 2, bringing six cars to the critically-acclaimed open world racing game.
Created in collaboration with the car tyre maker Falken, the new DLC pack features a diverse range of performance vehicles from across the ages, ranging from the Alfa Romeo 4C mid-engined sports car and Chevrolet SS super saloon to the iconic Toyota 2000GT and Subaru Legacy RS Turbo road-ready rally car.
As with last month's Mobil 1 Car Pack, the Falken Car Pack retails from the Xbox Games Store at £3.99, with those who purchased the Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass automatically recieving the pack as part of the Car Pass fee. All players, however, will have free access to the aforementioned Subaru Legacy RS.
All the vehicles featured in the Forza Horizon 2 Falken Car Pack have been detailed below:
- 1969 Toyota 2000GT – Widely regarded as one of the most beautiful cars ever made. As it should be, given it's a blatant rip-off of the Jaguar E-Type…
- 1988 Lamborghini Jalpa – Lamborghini's first ever stab at an entry-level model. Think of the Jalpa, then, as the Gallardo or Huracan of the 1980s.
- 1990 Subaru Legacy RS Turbo – A cult classic with Scooby fans, and – in British Rally Championship guise – the car that kickstarted Colin McRae's and Richard Burns's rallying careers with Subaru.
- 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C – The first mid-engined Alfa Romeo road car since the 33 Stradale, and – in Forza Horizon 2, at least – just as pleasant to look at and to drive
- 2014 BMW M4 Coupe – Gone the M3 badge and naturally-aspirated engine may be, but the M4 Coupe is still a thoroughbred M-car at its finest.
- 2014 Chevrolet SS – Under the sensible Chevy styling lies the chassis and running gear from the Holden VF Commodore. A true wolf in sheep's clothing.