Another week, another F1 2018 patch. The latest (version 1.10) has landed on the PC with console versions to follow “soon” according to developer Codemasters.
The latest patch fixes AI drivers not pitting when suffering a puncture, the co-commentator not playing correctly, and more. The update also sees several improvements to the interviews involving Claire.
Incidentally, F1 2018 Headline Edition is currently available (until Wednesday, October 3) with a 40% discount on the PlayStation Store.
You can view the latest 1.10 patch notes below, we’ll no doubt get the PlayStation 4, and Xbox One patches very shortly (along with even more patches in the near future).
F1 2018 v1.10 patch notes
- Players will no longer be incorrectly overtaken under the Safety Car when they have high engine or gearbox wear.
- Fixed an issue that caused AI drivers with a puncture to not pit.
- Numerous improvements to the Interviews with Claire.
- Co commentator commentary should now always play correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the track rubbering in and marbles not working.
- Players will no longer be able to select reverse gear while driving forwards.
- Updated the Power Unit & Gearbox Management tutorial audio in German to correctly reflect the 2018 rules.
- Fixed players occasionally getting stuck waiting for players in Multiplayer when loading in to OSQ.