Patch 1.09 for Codemasters’ F1 2018 title is now available across the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
What happened to patch 1.08 for the consoles you might ask? Well, patch 1.08 got gobbled up by the bigger 1.09, it was a pretty ugly scene.
In this latest update, Codemasters has made fixes to vehicle damage, player names, car stuttering in replays, and more. Check out the full list of changes across all platforms below.
F1 2018 1.09 Patch Notes
- Times set on this version should no longer overwrite faster times already uploaded to the Leaderboard. Please note that if you’ve already uploaded a slower time to a Leaderboard, we are unable to revert it to your previous faster time.
- Vehicle Damage should no longer show as Test in a Multiplayer Lobby.
- Players on Steam should no longer have names shown as Unknown when joining a Lobby in progress.
- Fixed cars stuttering in Replays.
Patch Notes 1.08 (Steam) and 1.09 (PS4 and Xbox One)
- Usernames should no longer be completely missing in Multiplayer lobbies and races. Note that the issue on PC where player names are shown as Unknown is a different issue.
- Fixed an instance where players could be stuck waiting for players in a multiplayer game following a host migration.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to join a ranked session.
- Fixed an issue where cars would spawn on top of each other in multiplayer races.
- We are continuing to track down and fix more bugs and we’ll have more information about any further patches soon.