It seems to be the season of F1 2018 patches, the very latest, 1.06, is now available for PC players with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions to follow.
This update sees a number of corrections to several cars, so we can expect some more accurately sculpted nose cones, endplates, and mirror mountings.
The forthcoming Xbox One update is said to have fixed the Xbox Voice chat issue. Check out the patch notes below.
F1 2018 patch notes 1.06
• 2018 Car model and Livery Updates
o Various livery and sponsor logo updates to teams
o Updated McLaren nosecone
o Updated Ferrari mirror mountings
o Updated Force India sidepod turning vane geometry and steering wheel materials
o Updated Renault front wing and rear wing endplates
o Updated Haas sidepod turning vanes, mirror mountings and halo geometry
• 2018 Vehicle Performance Updates
• Players can now change AI difficulty between sessions
• Updated DRS Detection zones for the 2018 Singapore GP
• Updated Hungary and Singapore Track Map Videos
• Fixed an issue where it was possible to have DRS use on incorrect parts of the track after using instant replay
• Made some adjustments to the AI R&D Progression in Career
• Achievements – “Every artist was first an amateur” should now unlock correctly
• Fixed an issue where the player was being awarded an incorrect 10 place grid drop penalty instead of 5, for changing a gearbox in career
• Fixed an issue where the player was being awarded a 5 place grid drop penalty instead of 10, for fitting an extra MGU-K, Control Electronics or Energy Store component for the 1st time.
• Global leaderboards are now showing in the Steam client
• Multiplayer – Fixed an issue in multiplayer where the host was able to select re-start session after receiving terminal damage
• Multiplayer – Fixed a deadstate issue for players starting OSQ when the host and secondary host are dedicated spectators
• Multiplayer – Fixed an issue where cars would spawn on top of each other after joining in progress a OSQ session and then loading into a race
• Improved stability and various other fixes