A new patch has been recently released by Codemasters which fixes numerous issues for F1 2015 on the Playstation 4 console.
For racing wheel users, the patch fixes the deadzone being appplied incorrectly, the inverted force feedback on the T100 wheel has ben solved, along with a fix for saving wheel settings and certain controllers and racing wheels should now be correctly detected.
For those of you who are outside of the European regions this patch also includes all the fixes from the v1.02 patch which released in Europe last month. You can view the full changelog for the recent Playstation 4 F1 2015 update below.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
- Fixed deadzone being incorrectly applied to steering wheels
- Fixed steering wheel settings not saving correctly
- Fixed incorrect detection of certain controllers and steering wheels
- Fixed assists being active in Pro Season mode
- Fixed inverted force feedback on the T100 steering wheels
- Fixed OSD swipe being mapped to the DRS button on T500s
- Fixed race weekend settings not being editable during Championship Season mode
- Fixed AI cars having punctured tyres in P2 and P3 sessions in Pro Season mode
- Fixed occasional camera flickering when entering spectate mode
- Fixed Time Trial rivals not updating correctly when out on track
- Fixed car resetting to track when using flashback in the pit lane
- Updated the hopper system to use an alternative search method where players will join an active session. Joining sessions should now be much quicker. If no free sessions are available in that hopper then the user will create a new session
- Added a new “invite only” custom match option
- Fixed some multiplayer races being “won” as soon as they start
- Fixed spectators crashing at the end of online practice sessions
- Fixed several instances of players failing to start a session after other players have left the game
- Fixed players not joining hopper lobbies correctly from some game modes
- Fixed race start timer increasing whenever a player joins a hopper lobby
- Fixed players acquiring another player’s points when joining a session mid-season
- Fixed saved lobby settings not loading in correctly
- Fixed car body not loading in correctly in some multiplayer race
- Fixed vote to skip track being used multiple times
- Various other bug fixes and improvements across all game modes