SCS Software today announced that their 1.17 update is available now to download for their long-distance hauling game Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Steam players will gain immediate access to the update whilst non-Steamers will have to wait another day for SCS Software to release the updated 1.17 build.
SCS relied on the community to point out many bugs that they didn’t foresee, this communication between the players and developers helped hugely to make the new update as comprehensive as possible.
Below is a summary of the major features of the 1.17 update:
- New weather and lighting setup
- New sounds for DAF XF Euro 6
- New drivers, new driver art
- Tires and rims turned into independent accessories
- Added six-wheeled chassis for both Renault Magnum and Premium
- Better support for retina displays (OSX)
- Traffic AI behavior improvements
- Improved engine performance and stability
- Improved support for multi-monitor systems
For the full list of modding changes click here.
Support us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.