SCS Software have recently released the 1.19 update for Euro Truck Simulator 2 after initially testing the update with the recent short-lived open beta.
The new update adds two new Hungarian cities Pécs and Szeged which are now part of the ever expanding “Going East!” content. Another major feature of the 1.19 update has to be the Mod Manager which has been included to help with previewing and organising modded content.
Elsewhere, the update adds additional controls, journey info found in the truck’s computer, improved sounds including different wheel sounds on various terrain, and improved clarity of dashboard info in some of the game’s trucks.
You can see all of the changes added in the 1.19 update below.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.19 update changes
- Hungary expansion – we have added two new cities to the Going East! content – Pécs and Szeged
- Mod Manager – for ease of preview and organization of modded content. We encourage all mod makers to check out Mod Manager documentation for instructions on how to make sure that your mods are well prepared for the new Mod Manager.
- Manual control for automatic transmission (shifting hints, switch between manual/auto)
- Controls for dashboard navigation map (zoom, turn off)
- Driver controlled trip info stored in truck computer (distance, consumption)
- Editor improvements (see Modding Info)
- Matching truck cabin interior looks shown in exterior view.
- Improved readability of dashboard info in some trucks (computer display, GPS map)
- Added wheel sounds on different surfaces (+ re-balanced sounds)
- Added sounds for sticks and buttons in truck cabin