SCS Software have made available their 1.19 update open beta for users to sample the upcoming features of the 1.19 update coming shortly to Euro Truck Simulator 2.
The biggest attraction of the 1.19 update is undoubtedly the two new Hungarian cities – Pécs and Szeged, which are part of the ever expanding “Going East!” content. Another prominent feature of the 1.19 open beta is the Mod Manager which has been included to help with previewing and organising modded content.
Other improvements found include additional controls, journey info found in the truck’s computer,, improved sounds including different wheel sounds on various terrain, and improved clarity of dashboard info in some of the game’s trucks.
The 1.19 open beta can be found on Steam (Steam client -> LIBRARY -> right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Properties -> Betas tab -> public_beta – 1.19 public beta) . Check out the new features listed below.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
- Hungary expansion – we have added two new cities to the Going East! content – Pécs and Szeged
- Mod Manager – for ease of preview and organization of modded content. We encourage all mod makers to check out Mod Manager documentation for instructions on how to make sure that your mods are well prepared for the new Mod Manager.
- Manual control for automatic transmission (shifting hints, switch between manual/auto)
- Controls for dashboard navigation map (zoom, turn off)
- Driver controlled trip info stored in truck computer (distance, consumption)
- Editor improvements (see Modding Info)
- Matching truck cabin interior looks shown in exterior view.
- Improved readability of dashboard info in some trucks (computer display, GPS map)
- Added wheel sounds on different surfaces (+ re-balanced sounds)
- Added sounds for sticks and buttons in truck cabin