Forza Horizon 2's latest car pack is now available for players to purchase and install on the Xbox One.
Originally hinted at last week, the 'Duracell Car Pack' brings five cars to the open world racing game, with a sixth (the Vauxhall Lotus Carlton performance saloon) being made available for all players to access for free.
The contents of the Forza Horizon 2 Duracell Car Pack are as such:
- 1970 Mazda Cosmo Sport Series II – An updated version of the first ever Wankel-powered sports car.
- 1990 Vauxhall Lotus Carlton – The first Lotus-fettled road car since the Talbot Sunbeam Lotus, and at one point the world's fastest production saloon.
- 1991 Honda CR-X SiR – Honda never made a CR-X Type R, so this is the closest the CR-X ever came to being a 'hot hatch'
- 1995 BMW M5 – Noteworthy for being the last hand-built model from BMW's M Division (and, you know, being an M5).
- 2001 Audi RS4 Avant – Not the first Audi RS model, but the car that began the firm's RS4 family tree.
- 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 – Chevrolet's most track-focused fifth-gen Camaro, and the fastest ever Camaro around the Nurburgring.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV