A new array of road and racing cars have been introduced to Forza Motorsport 7, courtesy of the latest premium car pack.
Included in the Forza Motorsport 7 Doritos Car Pack are seven new-to-Forza vehicles, ranging from legends of pre-war grand prix racing to some of the fastest SUVs to ever enter production.
The Forza Motorsport 7 Doritos Car Pack also has the distinction of covering the broadest time span of any Forza DLC released to date, with a whopping 92 years separating the youngest and oldest cars in the pack.
All seven cars included in the Forza Motorsport 7 Doritos Car Pack have been listed below:
- 1926 Bugatti Type 35 – A beautifully-engineered and thoroughly competitive masterpiece of a racing car. By some margin, the highlight of the Forza Motorsport 7 Doritos Car Pack
- 1939 BMW 328 – With an esteemed racing pedigree and feisty-for-the-1930s performance, the gorgeous BMW 328 ranks as one of the best roadsters of its era. All of BMW's post-war sports cars can trace their roots back to this sublime car.
- 1955 Chevrolet 150 Utility Sedan – For many Americans in the mid-Fifties, the Chevrolet 150 was a standard affordable family sedan. Those in the hotrodding community, however, saw this simple Chevy as the ideal canvas for their car mod aspirations.
- 1962 Porsche 804 – Rather out of place in Porsche's GT and sports prototype stable, the Porsche 804 is nevertheless noteworthy for being Porsche's only F1 grand prix winner to date. How it'll fare in Forza Motorsport 7's Open Wheel Legends category remains to be seen.
- 1985 Nissan Safari Turbo – If reliability was simulated in Forza Motorsport 7, the Nissan Safari would likely be one of the go-to cars in LeMons-esque online endurance races.
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk – Ludicrously fast? Yep. Outrageously uneccesary? Definitely. But copious amounts of kudos to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles for putting a 707bhp Jeep Grand Cherokee into production.
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo – Nowhere near as bonkers as the Jeep Trackhawk, but the Porsche Cayenne Turbo should in theory be more at home on a race track. Forza Horizon 4 will likely be the game that unlocks the Cayenne's true potential, though.
The Forza Motorsport 7 Doritos Car Pack is available to download now, with Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass owners having immediate access to the seven cars upon installing the required update that unlocks the content. Sans Car Pass players can purchase the car pack from the Windows 10 Store and Xbox Games Store for £5.79.