The v1.02 patch for DiRT Rally fixes the opaque windows on rallycross AI cars, the flickering when in bonnet cam after switching the virtual rear view mirror on, a corrupt texture when your rear bumper gets partly detached and they've also fixed “some glowing thing on Holjes”.
The new update also sees fixes for co driver call problems in French, German, Italian and Spanish languages, and Codemasters have now granted players the ability to upgrade the Hyundai rally car, oh and Sweden has been added to the custom championships, cool.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners won't have long to wait to get their hands on DiRT Rally as it has been confirmed for those platforms for April 5. Incidentally this is around the same time that Assetto Corsa will make it to those platforms (if the rumours turn out to be correct).
2016 is shaping up to be a truly great year for racing titles and it will no doubt be our busiest year yet for TeamVVV. As always, we'll keep you guys abreast of all the DiRT Rally updates as soon as we can. Check out the full v1.02 changelog below.
Help TeamVVV grow by supporting us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
DiRT Rally v1.02 changelog
- We’ve fixed a number of co driver call issues in German, French, Italian and Spanish.
- We’ve found some parts lying around in the back of the service areas so you can now upgrade your Hyundai Rally Car.
- Need more snow in your life? Custom championships now include Sweden.
- Fixed a missing Italian text string in the part failure message.
- Fixed a number of graphical issues including; Opaque windows on Rallycross AI cars, a corrupt texture after partly detaching the rear bumper in the rain, some weird flickering in bonnet cam when switching the Virtual Rear View Mirror on and some glowing thing on Holjes.