Codemasters have released a small patch for DiRT Rally today which improves the game's force feedback for racing wheel users. The v0.4.5 update also adds support for more racing wheels too.
The new patch will enable players to get a better feel for what the car is doing when using a racing wheel thanks to the force feedback improvements which should make everything feel much more intuitive.
Furthermore, Codemasters have added many new racing wheels to their officially supported list. Codemasters assures us that they are continuing to work on other wheels not listed below, so don't panic if you don't see your racing wheel just yet.
DiRT Rally supported wheels
- Logitech Driving Force GT
- Logitech Driving Force Pro
- Logitech Formula Force EX
- Thrustmaster T500 RS Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T500 RS F1 Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T300 RS
- Thrustmaster TX 458
- Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 FFB
- Fanatec CSR Elite Wheel
- Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel (keyboard required for some controls)
- Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel (keyboard required for some controls)
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.