Codemasters has confirmed that DiRT Rally 2.0‘s Season Three and Four DLC content will be available from August 27.
Season Three sees the return of rallies Finland and Greece as well as brand new vehicles including the Peugeot 206 Rally, the 2001 Subaru Impreza, and more. Besides the rallies and cars, players will also be able to receive the latest 2019 FIA World Rallycross Championship season update with Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina Circuit.
Season Four starts strong with the release of a new rallycross location in South Africa, followed by the rallycross location of Lidden Hill which you may remember from previous Codemasters titles. Elsewhere, players can expect a series of updated rallycross cars from the 2019 FIA World Rallycross Championship season.
You can view the full schedule for seasons three and four below.
Season Three content schedule:
– Week 1: SUBARU Impreza (2001), Ford Focus RS Rally 2001
– Week 3: Argolis Greece, Special Livery Pack
– Week 5: Peugeot 306 Maxi, Seat Ibiza Kit Car
– Week 7: Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, Special Livery Pack
– Week 9: Peugeot 206 Rally, Volkswagen Golf Kitcar
– Week 11: Jämsä Finland, Special Livery Pack
Season Four content schedule:
– Week 1: Killarney International Raceway, South Africa
– Week 3: Lydden Hill, UK, Special Livery Pack
– Week 5: Renault Clio R.S. RX, Renault Megane R.S. RX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (MK8), Special Livery Pack
– Week 9: Peugeot 208 WRX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (STARD)
– Week 11: Ford Fiesta RXS Evo 5, Audi S1 EKS RX quattro, Seat Ibiza RX, Special Livery Pack