Codemasters have revealed some details about the forthcoming DiRT Rally patch which is currently scheduled for release some time early next week.
Also voice chat can be toggled on or off, rear view mirrors in Rallycross are now correctly placed, and there's some other handy fixes and options too which can be seen in the provisional changelog below. You can expect the update to roll out on Monday or Tuesday next week.
Help TeamVVV grow by supporting us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
- When setting up an Online Custom Championship there is now an option to make the lobbies closed so only players who were either invited or on your friends list can join.
- Race collisions can now be turned off when creating a custom lobby.
- You can now specify who you would like to communicate with via the Voice Channel option (Everyone, Friends or no one).
- You can set the chat receive volume.
- Voice Chat can now be turned On or Off.
- You now have the option to enable Push to Talk for voice chat.
- Rear view mirror in Rallycross is now correctly placed when using either internal camera.
- Tooltip to repair a puncture now functions correctly.
- Players who jump start when in the staggered grid position can no longer collide with other users so you won’t get pushed into a jump start anymore.