Following last week's Best of British car pack, Codemasters has released the second of three car DLC packs for Grid Autosport: the Coupé Style pack.
As the name implies, the pack contains the following four stylish, but by no means sluggish, coupés:
- BMW Z4 GT3
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe
- Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
- Nissan 2009 (R35) GT-R Specv
The Coupé Style pack is available to download now for season pass owners, or it can be picked up separately for £2.39, $2.99, and €2.99
Those who missed out on the Black Edition pre-order content will also be able to snap it up soon, as Codemasters will be releasing it as a separate pack containing the following content:
- Exclusive Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupé Black Series
- Exclusive Black Edition White Ravenwest Liveries for BE cars
- 20 Extra ‘Black Edition’ Online Livery Patterns
- 10 New Premium sponsors with objectives
Will you be lapping up this extra content or do you feel it's all style over substance?