The Car Mechanic Simulator series has enjoyed several releases on the PC over the years, leaving consoles owners wandering how good of a virtual mechanic they could’ve been.
Now I’m delighted to report the franchise is available from today for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles for the first time.
Car Mechanic Simulator enables you to find, repair, paint, tune, sell and test drive cars as you inevitably build and expand your renovation empire.
Take a look at the launch trailer below to get a good idea of the gameplay on offer.
The realistic mechanic simulator comes packed with 48 cars, over ten tools, and as many as 1000+ parts waiting for you to tinker with. The game plays out through an infinite number of randomly generating missions of varying complexity and time constraints.
Car Mechanic Simulator also includes car auctions where old cars can be purchased for your collection or are available for resale. Your cars can be stored at the multi-level carpark.
Car Mechanic Simulator is available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 both physically and digitally right now.
Key Features of Car Mechanic Simulator:
• Photorealistic graphics
• 48 cars to get your hands dirty with (including licensed models from Jeep & Mazda)
• 10+ tools to help you work on those cars
• 1000+ parts waiting for you
• Start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
• Randomly generated jobs to add an extra level of entertainment into the mix
• Endless gameplay
• Multilevel car parking in which you can store your cars
• Advanced Upgrade System (level up and spend your points on upgrades)
• Path Test to test car suspension
• Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around on!)
• Race Track to test car performance
• Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to be successful
• Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save money)
• Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns – make sure to look there for parts
• Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)