There’s good news for console owners as Car Mechanic Simulator will park itself in the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One garages on June 25, 2019.
Car Mechanic Simulator is sure to test your tinkering skills as you find, repair, paint, tune, test drive, and sell your cars all while you build your very own car repair empire.
Take a look at the announcement trailer below.
Car Mechanic Simulator features a total of 48 cars, including models from Jeep and Mazda, with over 1000 parts for you to drool over. You’ll utilise over ten different tools to fix a range of automotive ailments (which are randomly generated) as you turn that junkyard find into a sparkling beauty.
As you progress you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade your garage with equipment including the lacquer sprayer and parts warehouse. You can also buy and sell cars via vehicle auctions and store your favourite creations in the multi-storey carpark.
Key Features of Car Mechanic Simulator:
• Photorealistic graphics
• 48 cars to get your hands dirty with (including licensed models from Jeep & Mazda)
• 10+ tools to help you work on those cars
• 1000+ parts waiting for you
• Start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
• Randomly generated jobs to add an extra level of entertainment into the mix
• Endless gameplay
• Multilevel car parking in which you can store your cars
• Advanced Upgrade System (level up and spend your points on upgrades)
• Path Test to test car suspension
• Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around on!)
• Race Track to test car performance
• Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to be successful
• Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save money)
• Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns – make sure to look there for parts
• Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)