An all-new DLC pack for Forza Motorsport 5 has been released, adding another dectet of drivers' cars to the Xbox One-exclusive racing game.
Named in honour of The Bondurant School of High Performance Driving, the Bondurant Car Pack adds what developer Turn 10 Studios claims is a "well-rounded selection" of performance vehicles to Forza Motorsport 5, ranging from the Mazda MX-5 Cup racing car to last year's championship-winning Indy Lights single seater.
The official announcement on the official Xbox blog also revealed a new collaboration between Turn 10 Studios and The Bondurant School, resulting in a new "Forza Motorsport Grand Prix Road Racing Class" driver training tutorial that's set to be launched by the Arizona-based driving school later this year.
Forza Motorsport 5's Bondurant Car Pack is available to download from the Xbox Games Store now, for $9.99. As was confirmed in last week's DLC programme extension announcement, those who own the game's Car Pass season pass will be given the pack free of charge.
The full list of cars in the Bondurant Car Pack can be found below:
- 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee – Dodge's response to the highly successful Plymouth Road Runner, and the starting point for the now-fabled Super Bee moniker
- 1975 Fiat X1/9 – Gorgeous design, fantastic engine, terrific to drive. Quite a feat, the X1/9, given Fiat had no prior experience with mid-engined sports cars.
- 1980 Abarth Fiat 131 – The road legal version of the Italian pocket rocket that went on to win three World Rally Championships
- 1990 Alfa Romeo SZ – Despite being nicknamed "The Monster", Alfa Romeo's SZ is widely regarded as one of the finest sports cars of the Nineties. A highly sought-after classic in the making.
- 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP – Long story short, the exact opposite of the SZ. Perhaps only noteworthy for being featured in Michael Bay's first Transformers film
- 2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP – In layman's terms, the hot MINI Cooper for those who think the standard firm-and-focused John Cooper Works is too slow and soft around the edges.
- 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed – With 615hp and a 205mph top speed, the svelte Continental GT Speed is comfortably the fastest and most powerful car that Bentley has ever made.
- 2013 Infiniti #77 Schmidt Peterson Motorsports Dallara IPS Indy Lights – Last year's championship-winning Indy Lights single-seater, and only the ninth open-wheeled car to feature in a Forza game
- 2013 Mazda MX-5 Cup – A stripped-out entry level racer, based upon the best-selling sports car of all time. Also means players who use Forza Motorsport 5 for league racing now have a new one-make series to get up and running!
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette StingRay – The all-new, seventh-gen Chevrolet Corvette makes its debut in a Forza game. Also available in-game with a pretty tasty Bondurant livery.