The free-to-play off-road kart racer Beach Buggy Racing 2 will be heading to mobile platforms on Wednesday, December 19. The sequel to Beach Buggy Racing, which has amassed over 70 million mobile players, will be available for download on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon.
The colourful racer will see you participate in the Beach Buggy Racing League as you do battle against drivers and vehicles from across the globe. You’ll be racing through some interesting locations including Egyptian pyramids, dragon-infested castles, pirate shipwrecks, and experimental alien bio-labs (as if the non-experimental alien bio-labs weren’t frightening enough).
The sequel brings a host of new content too as you collect and upgrade an arsenal of “fun and wacky” powerups, recruit new drivers, assemble a garage full of cars as you do your best to race your way to the top of the League. That’s not all though, Beach Buggy Racing 2 will feature, for the first time ever, online competitions and tournaments.
Beach Buggy Racing 2 is also expected to see a release on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC although no release windows are currently known.
Beach Buggy Racing 2 will contain in-app purchases. You can view the game features below.
- Spectacular kart racing action with exhilarating all-terrain physics
- Over 45 Powerups to collect and upgrade
- Recruit 13 colourful drivers to your team, each with their own unique special power
- Explore 19 thrilling race tracks packed with shortcuts, yetis, dragons, and alien technology
- Collect, paint and customize over 40 cars
- Tons of game modes, daily and weekly challenges, and online tournaments