Forza Motorsport 6's latest car pack DLC has been announced, ahead of its launch on the Xbox Games Store on 3rd November.
Headlining the new 'eBay Motors Car Pack' is Ayrton Senna's McLaren MP4/4 Formula One car – the very car the late Brazilian driver secured his first of three world championships in.
Other noteworthy additions in the new car pack are the Lancia Beta Montecarlo Group 5 touring car, the Maserati Gran Turismo MC Trofeo one-make racer and the Lola B12/80 prototype as fielded by Mazda in last year's Tudor United SportsCar Championship.
The full array of cars featured in the Forza Motorsport 6 eBay Motors Car Pack have been listed below:
- 1969 Datsun 2000 – A humble roadster the Datsun 2000 may be, but all of Nissan's famous 'Z' sports cars can trace their roots back to this dinky little drop-top.
- 1977 Holden Torana A9X – Despite being a rushed homologation job, this Aussie muscle car proved to be pretty capable on the road and out on track – especially at the mighty Bathurst circuit.
- 1980 Lancia #31 Lancia Corse Beta Montecarlo Turbo – Often overshadowed by Lancia's more well-known rally cars, but the Beta Montecarlo Turbo was a very succesful Group 5 racer.
- 1988 McLaren #12 Honda McLaren MP4/4 – One of the most dominant and pioneering cars in Formula One history. It will be a shame if there's no way to race this icon in Forza Motorsport 6 outside of online multiplayer and Free Play.
- 2000 Plymouth Prowler – One of Plymouth's last ever cars, before the company was shut down in 2001. We'd be surprised if the Prowler isn't Forza Motorsport 6's free car for November.
- 2014 Maserati #35 M.Calamia Swiss Team MC Stradale – The first contemporary Maserati racing car in Forza Motorsport 6, and the overall victor of last year's Maserati Trofeo one-make series.
- 2014 Mazda #70 SpeedSource Lola B12/80 – Noteworthy for being a diesel-powered Le Mans Prototype; even more for potentially being the last ever Lola-based racing car.
Support Team VVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV