After what seems like forever, the Red Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa is now available.
Featuring seven legendary Italian cars and a laser-scanned Red Bull Ring, home of the Austrian Grand Prix, the Red Car Pack releases alongside the sim's 1.7 update.
Perhaps the biggest highlight and surprise for the new pack is the inclusion of the 2013 Ferrari Formula One car as driven by Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa. Elsewhere the pack contains examples of iconic Italian cars both old and new which can be seen below.
* Ferrari F138
* Maserati 250F 6C
* Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4
The "RED PACK" DLC is now available as premium DLC content for the PC and will be available on the forthcoming console editions of Assetto Corsa. You view all seven iconic cars in action in the newly released trailer below along with the changelog further down.
Support TeamVVV on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TeamVVV.
Assetto Corsa 1.7 update changelog
– Added Red Bull Ring track (Red Pack DLC)
– Added Ferrari F138 (Red Pack DLC)
– Added Lamborghini Aventador SC (Red Pack DLC)
– Added Maserati 250F 6 cylinder (Red Pack DLC)
– Added Maserati Levante S
– Realtime App: Added road/ambient temperatures and grip
– Added loading/saving system for fixed setup sessions
– Added volume ramp function to overcome issues with logitech headphone drivers
– Added missing icons on replay interface
– Fixed RX-7 Tuned turbo sound behavior
– Fixed Ferrari F40 low-pass filter and some events volume
– New Bmw M3 e92 external sounds
– New Drivemotive Drifting School livery for BMW M3 e92 drift and S1 variants
– Added dynamic controller for EBB (electronic brake balance). Use file ctrl_ebb.ini for the controller.
– Added multiple turbo analogue instruments management
– Added TC, ABS, Turbo keys to controller interface (both up and down)
– Added Flashing lights
– Showroom: Added car lights trigger as script “SHOWROOM””LOAD_LIGHTS” (previews are made without car lights)
– Added blinking light system
– Added jump start
– Fixed some car/track combination resetting to pits at the start of HotLap sessions
– AI is not making brake mistakes for cars that have ABS available
– Added graphics smoothing for rigid bodies coming from physics
– Red lines and indications for gear change in the GUI are now considering damage rpms as well as limiters
– Performance Delta app is now using spline position for calculation instead of distance calculated from car speed (less realistic but much more precise)
– New AI algorithms for race craft
– “Lights on/off” is now a status of a car instead of a switch and gets replicated over the network properly
– Fixed self align torque going to negative values too early
– Additional general bugfixing on car graphics and some improvements to lods across the entire vehicle content
– 3D improvements on the Nissan 370Z Nismo
– General bugfixes in several tracks
– Improved PPeffects
– Fixed GUI not showing on Oculus with PP off and AA on
To race.ini then start AssettoCorsa.exe
– Added experimental Bandwidth Optimizer to acServer